Saturday, November 20, 2010

Cocktails Fiction & Gossip Magazine is now live!!!!

What will the magazine contain?

Fiction in all its genres, gossip, free stories, recopies, interviews, and all you can think of.

This magazine is meant to be fun for readers to enjoy. Know new authors and interact with them here on my blog. It’'s FREE, every month I will publish a new issue for you to read and have fun with new articles. You can download the free PDF or read it online.

Here is the link  http://www.wix.com/cocktailsmagazine/fictionandgossip

Cheers!
Suzannah Safi

5 comments:

  1. I love your site. :) Am delighted to be in the first issue of this very fun e-magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Beth! I hope readers will get to know all the authors and have fun reading what's in Cocktails Fiction & Gossip Magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved Nan D. Arnold's interview, natch! And I also like the looks of your ezine. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Cheryl!!! Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you,Cheryl! You are the lucky winner of my give aways
    Nan

    ReplyDelete